The following notice of the NFL’s rights to the NFL Data and Licensed NFL Marks (which notice may be updated from time to time by the Company or the NFL):
This service includes proprietary data of the NFL Entities which may only be used by individual consumers as part of this service for authorized purposes. Further reproduction, use, and distribution of such data is not permitted. Next Gen Stats, the NFL shield design, and other NFL-related identifying marks are trademarks of the NFL. The team names, logos, and team-related identifying marks are trademarks of the teams indicated. All rights reserved.
A prohibition against the use of robots, spiders and other automated devices or processes that are used to monitor or copy content of the Customer’s site or application, including the NFL Data.
CUSTOMER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT NFL DATA MUST NOT BE USED IN CONNECTION WITH GAMBLING OR GAMBLING RELATED ACTIVITIES.
Prohibited Advertising Categories
(Note that examples listed within specific categories are provided for illustrative purposes only.)
- The business category of the NFL’s official sponsor(s) of the NGS Content, which will be notified to Company from time to time.
- Contraceptives (e.g., condoms), except to the extent otherwise expressly permitted under the pharmaceutical category.
- Dietary and/or nutritional supplements, products commonly referred to as “energy drinks”, and other products that contain ingredients other than vitamins and minerals for which the FDA has established recommended daily intakes, or any substance prohibited pursuant to League policies. Health and nutrition stores are permitted, provided that they do not reference any dietary or nutritional supplements or products, energy drinks, or any prohibited substances.
- Distilled spirits and flavored malt beverages (e.g., Smirnoff Ice, Bacardi Silver); however, traditional malt beverages (e.g., beer) and non-alcoholic malt beverages and wine are permitted, subject to specific League guidelines.
- Establishments that feature nude or semi-nude performers.
- Firearms, ammunition or other weapons; however, stores that sell firearms and ammunitions (e.g., outdoor stores and camping stores) will be permitted, provided they sell other products and the ads do not mention firearms, ammunition or other weapons.
- Gambling-related advertising, including, without limitation, advertising for any hotel, casino or other establishment that houses gambling regardless of whether the advertising references gambling, as well as any advertising that would violate the terms of the NFL’s television agreements or policy on gambling advertising.
- Illegal products or services.
- Movies, video games and other media that contain or promote objectionable material or subject matter (e.g., overtly sexual or excessively violent material), as determined by the NFL.
- Restorative or enhancement products (e.g., “male enhancement” products), except to the extent otherwise expressly permitted under the pharmaceutical category.
- Sexual materials or services (e.g., pornography or escort services).
- Social cause/issue advocacy advertising, unless otherwise approved in advance by the NFL. If approved, only general advertising will be permitted (e.g., advertising units). Sponsorships, including, but not limited to, program segment sponsorships and other types of branded programming enhancements are prohibited.
- Tobacco products (e.g., cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, chewing tobacco and snuff).
- Advertisements for pharmaceutical products (both prescription and over-the-counter (non-prescription)) are permitted only under the following terms and conditions:
(a) Only general advertising will be permitted (e.g., advertising units).
(b) Sponsorships, including, but not limited to, program segment sponsorships and other types of branded programming enhancements are prohibited; provided that in limited circumstances sponsorships by over-the-counter pharmaceutical products may be permitted with the prior written approval of the NFL.
(c) Categories of permitted/prohibited pharmaceutical products (both prescription and over-the-counter) may be modified by the NFL at any time.
(d) Advertising for over-the counter pharmaceuticals is generally permissible (provided they do not otherwise fall in a category listed above)
(e) Advertising for prescription medications is permitted currently in only the following categories:
- Aesthetic Products (e.g., Botox, Latisse)
- Analgesics (Non-Opioid Only ) (e.g., Celebrex, Mobic)
- Antibacterials (e.g., Zithromax, Levaquin)
- Anticoagulants/Platlet Modifying Agents (e.g., Pradaxa, Plavix)
- Anticonvulsants/antiepilepsy (e.g., Neurontin)
- Antidementia / Alzheimer’s Agents (e.g., Aricept)
- Antidepressants / Anxiolytics (e.g., Cymbalta, Lexapro, Zoloft)
- Antifungals (e.g., Diflucan)
- Antigout Agents (e.g., Zyloprim)
- Anti-Insomnia Agents (e.g., Lunesta, Ambien)
- Anti-Inflammatory Agents (Non-Steroidal Only) (e.g., Deltasone)
- Anti-Migraine Agents (e.g., Topamax, Treximet)
- Antineoplastics/Oncology Agents (e.g., Rituxan, Gleevec)
- Antiparasitics (e.g., Malarone, Stromectol)
- Anti-Parkinson / Movement Disorder Agents (e.g., Requip, Mirapex)
- Antispasticity Agents (e.g., Zanaflex)
- Antivirals (e.g., Kaletra, Zovirax, Tamiflu)
- Blood Glucose Regulators / Diabetes Medications (e.g., Januvia)
- Cardiovascular Agents (including Cholesterol Reducing) (e.g., Lipitor, Cestor, Norvasc)
- Dental and Oral Agents (e.g., Aphthasol)
- Dermatological Agents (e.g., Taclonex)
- Gastrointestinal Agents (including Inflammatory Bowel Disease Agents) (e.g., Nexium, Asacol)
- Genitourinary Agents (including Erectile Dysfunction and Prostate Medications) (e.g., Flomax, Viagra)
- Hair Renewal and Growth (e.g., Propecia)
- Immune Suppressants / Immunomodulators (e.g., Humira, Orencia, Enbrel)
- Metabolic Bone Disease Agents (including Anti-Osteoporosis Agents) (e.g., Boniva)
- Multiple Sclerosis Agents (E.g., Betaseron, Ampyra)
- Ophthalmic Agents (e.g., Restasis)
- Oral Contraceptives (e.g., Loestrin 24)
- Otic Agents (e.g., Auralgan)
- Pancreatic Enzyme Replacement Agents (e.g., ZenPep)
- Respiratory Tract Agents (Allergy and Asthma Medications) (e.g., Advair, Spiriva, Pulmicort)
- Smoking Cessation Products (e.g., Chantix), but specifically not including “electronic cigarettes”
- Vaccines (e.g., Gardasil, Fluvirin, Zostavax)