At Digichief, we take security very seriously. We understand the need to keep your content secure. Below are a few of the protocols we take:
- All content hosting is done through HTTPS, a protocol used by financial sectors, where sensitive data must remain secure.
- Tier 4 data centers located within the US with multi-factor authentication
- Risk management controls in place for cloud environment
- Continuous monitoring and vulnerability audits.
- Best practices assessment including independent audit by security firm
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of our security protocols, please feel free to contact us.